1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp chopped parsley
550gm of your favourite tomato pasta sauce
600gm marinara mix
1 diced onion
1 finely chopped garlic
1/2 lemon rind (finely grated)
- Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 mins, until soft.
- Add 1 tbsp of parsley and cook for 1 min.
- Add pasta sauce and ½ cup of water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir through marinara mix and simmer for 5 mins, until seafood is cooked.
- Stir through lemon rind and season to taste (salt/pepper).
- Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions.
- Drain fettuccini and add to your marinara/sauce. Gently toss to combine.
- Top with remaining parsley and serve with crusty bread.